Friday, November 14, 2014

"Are you here with the circus?"

asked the cashier at Walmart while I was trying to buy a can of WD-40 yesterday.
"Ahhh, which circus?" I asked.
"Cirque du Soleil is in town and I thought you might be with them," she replied.
Hmmmm. I'm thinking it's time to leave Virginia, they just don't get the funky Bozeman ski hat style. Or maybe it was something else????

So we loaded up our circus today and headed out of Hampton, VA and entered the Intracoastal Waterway. We made it to Great Bridge, VA. We're going to motor for about 4 days south to Beaufort, NC before heading offshore. It topped out at 44 degrees today, balmy for all you guys in MT, but feels like winter around here.

3 comments:

  1. Your favorite uncle is living his life vicariously through your adventure. May the wind always be at your back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck you two on your world adventure. People only dream about doing the kind of adventures that you do on a regular basis... I will be thinking of you two often while on your travels. Be Safe and God Speed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I think the same thing about people when I visit Walmart… What circus are you with?

    ReplyDelete