Saturday, April 18, 2015

blowtorch sun

Yet again I'm amazed.
When the wind is down the tropical sun feels like a blowtorch.
The breeze is rebuilding and we'll be shutting down the lil' swede later this morning.
I've always enjoyed engines and our three cylinder 28hp Volvo diesel is really cool.
It has responded well to the maintenance we've given it and just chugs right along.

Lexi pointed out that we're actually only about 3 miles from land, not 700 like I thought.
She's right, but I'm not going that way.

Happy Birthday from the middle of the Pacific to my niece, Alice!

What does a pirate pay for piercings?

A buccaneer!

As of 0815 local, 1615 UTC

8*20' S
127*20' W
course 265*M
Speed 6 knots

motoring

All is well aboard.

Martin

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

1 comment: